Welcome to the Madison Family! Check here for all the information you will need to register your child for Kindergarten. Kindergarten registration is a 3-step process:
1. Complete the online registration form (click on the corresponding link below).
2. Schedule an appointment for your child to be assessed on his or her Kindergarten Readiness Skills (click on the corresponding link below).
3. Submit required documentation to complete your child’s registration to the Madison Elementary Office (see documentation list below).
If you have any questions, please contact the Madison Elementary Office at 517-263-0744.
You can register your child online by clicking on the link below. To complete your registration, you will need to submit the following items to the Madison Elementary Office (have these documents with you when you bring your child to the kindergarten readiness assessment):
• Certified Birth Certificate (present original, not a copy)
• Proof of Residency (utility bill, rental or purchase agreement)
• Immunization Records
Copies will be made of the birth certificate, proof of residency, and immunization records, with the originals returned to the parent/guardian.
Additional Registration Information: https://forms.office.com/r/0V7g7ukihG
All incoming students to Madison Schools will need to be assessed prior to enrollment. Our team will assess your child on their Kindergarten Readiness Skills. The assessment also includes hearing and vision testing. The assessments usually take an hour.
Due to limited space, we ask that one adult attend with the child being assessed and remain in our waiting area during the assessment. No other children are to attend. Click on the link below to select a time to schedule an appointment.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact Heidi Miller at email@example.com.