MS/HS Parent Teacher Conference Information – Thursday, October 22
Middle School/High School Parent Teacher Conferences
Date: October 22, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
As we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 Pandemic, Parent Teacher Conferences will be conducted slightly different this fall:
- Thursday, October 22nd, will still be an early release day, for all 6-12 students, to provide teachers the opportunity to communicate with parents.
- There will be no in-person conferences.
- Teachers will print out grade sheets for all face-to-face students on or prior to October 22nd .
- Teachers will make direct contact with parents of students who are performing below a 70% via telephone.
- Any parent who has a direct concern is welcome to contact teachers to request a phone conference regarding their student’s academic progress. Please, email the teacher with your student’s name, the best phone number to reach you, and a two hour time window where you would be available to talk.
Middle School Staff Directory High School Staff Directory