Welcome to the Library Media Center!
New Library Procedures for 2020-21!
Library staff will be running a copy of the Hold List every morning, we will then select the books and check them out to the requesting students. Most books will be delivered the day we receive the request. Virtual Students will have Curbside Pick-up for their held books at the Middle School entrance.
- The times will be as follows:
- Tuesday, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Once you have any books checked out, we will check out your new requested books to you and run a copy of all of your books checked out. Any former books must be returned to us before you can receive the new books.
Madison Middle School/High School Media Center
- The Media Center is open from 7:45 a.m. 11:30 a.m. and 12:00-3:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
- Books may be checked out for two weeks. A student may have two books checked out at one time.
- Students will not be allowed to borrow more books until all overdue books are returned.
- Books labeled with a pink star are for high school readers only.
- Lost or damaged books will result in a fine and a hold on the student’s account until fines are paid.
- Computers are for school project use only. They are not for social media, games, or other recreational use.
- There should be no food or drink in the Media Center.
Madison Elementary Library
- The Elementary Library is open daily from 8:40 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Students may check out two books at a time for a two week period.
- If students have any overdue or damaged books, they will not be able to check out further materials until books are returned or fines are paid.
- Lost or damaged books will be charged the replacement cost of the book plus a $2.00 processing fee.
This dictionary provides information about notable men and women from ancient times through present day.
|The Biography Channel
Database of biographical information for over 25,000 people.
Common Sense Media
Reviews and ratings of books, movies, digital apps, and video games.
|Channel One News
Current events news reports just for students.
Discovery Education United Streaming
Videos, articles, and pictures for educational use.
username: blueand – password: gold
Gale CENGAGE – MEL
Search the Michigan Electronic Library system.
If you are using your home computer, you will need to use the password “Madison” to login.
This site is full of useful information, from research project help to reliable answers to the questions you are afraid to ask.
When you are ready to cite your sources, this link will help you finish them quickly and accurately.
|Purdue Online Writing Lab
Answers all of your questions about using the MLA writing style.
Free, copyright-friendly images for education.
Reading resources for parents and teachers.