Welcome to the Madison Family! Check here for all the information you will need to register your child for Kindergarten. Kindergarten registration is a 3-step process:
1. Complete the online registration form (see the link below).
2. Schedule an appointment for your child to be assessed on his or her Kindergarten Readiness
Skills (see the link below).
3. Submit required documentation to complete your child’s registration to the Madison Elementary
Office (see documentation list below).
If you have any questions, please contact Abby Miller at email@example.com.
You can register your child online by clicking on the link below. To complete your registration, you will need to submit the following items to the Madison Elementary Office (have these documents with you when you bring your child to the kindergarten readiness assessment):
• Certified Birth Certificate (present original, not a copy)
• Proof of Residency (utility bill, rental or purchase agreement)
• Immunization Records
Copies will be made of the birth certificate, proof of residency, and immunization records, with
the originals returned to the parent/guardian.
All incoming students to Madison Schools will need to be assessed prior to enrollment. Please select a time to schedule an appointment for our team to assess your child on their Kindergarten Readiness Skills. The assessment also includes hearing and vision testing. The assessments usually take an hour. Please click on the link below to schedule your appointment.
**COVID-19 Pandemic Update: IF the kindergarten readiness assessments need to be postponed, you will you be contacted to reschedule.
Please visit the Madison Schools website and the Madison Elementary Facebook page for updates.